This makes a delicious warming treat, perfect for a chilly evening sat by the campfire. Complete with toasted marshmallows! Inspiration taken from a s’more, a campfire treat from the states. They use Graham crackers, chocolate and a toasted marshmallow.
- Chocolate Sauce
- Vanilla Vodka
- Single Cream
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Spread some of the biscuit spread on a plate and dip the rim of the glass into it.
- In the bottom of the glass add a squirt of chocolate spread.
- Add a double shot of Baileys Irish Cream.
- Add a single shot of vanilla Vodka
- Top with a bit of cream,
- Toast a marshmallow and balance on a cocktail stick over the glass.